Friday, February 03, 2012

Dress coat

Once again I'm a bit behind.   Life at my house is a bit out of our normal routine but I think I'm getting it back on schedule.   I made this coat last week for Project Run and Play (at home competition).   I didn't have enough free time to blog about it.   I hope to take some nicer photos over the weekend but if I don't get around to it at least I blogged another finished project (even if the photos are kind of crappy). 


This coat was made from two layers of corduroy.

Coat details- I made a very large peter pan collar, flared sleeves, covered buttons, with a below the knee gathered skirt.
I had lots of fun dusting off one of my embroidery machines (I forgot how fun it is to embroider).

OH!  It's reversible.  Here is the reverse side.


The newsboy cap I made using this free pattern. 

1 comment:

Euro T20 Slam said...

Great job for publishing such a nice article. Your article isn’t only useful but it is additionally really informative. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us.
official site
look at this site
Check This Out